Today, I interview Chad Cooper, Best-Selling Author of “Time Isn’t The Problem, You Are.” Chad retired from Microsoft at age 35 and had completed and applied for the Guinness Book of World Record for the most completed bucket list items by the age of 40. He is a coach behind thousands of our world’s high performers, Professional Athletes and Olympians. Chad talks about how to take back your calendar and how you can more efficiently and effectively manage your time. He offers some great tips to help you turn purpose into a feeling.
- Inspiration (1:11) : At age 35, Chad had the financial means to walk away from his job. For 2 reasons.
1. He always wanted to be the primary character model for his children.
2. When he completed and applied for the Guinness Book of World Records for most completed “bucket list” items, he hit a wall.
- Encouragement (8:27) : Purpose is a feeling. 2 strategies.
1. If you don’t control your calendar, it is going to control you. In any high performer, every person has 168 hours to do their work per week. How do you manage your time?
2. It’s about language. Be impeccable with your word.
- Focus (13:55) : 1. Every week Chad sits down (for 15-20 min), and looks at the next 168 hours like a movie script. Which genre’s does he want to show up? What are the lead characters in his life? Create language to inspire you to move into action.
Have something you would like to share? Send me a message to be interviewed at https://enjoylifedaily.com/contact-us/
I encourage you to #enjoylifedaily.